Mumbai | Gateway of India and BSE-Dalal Street | Fridge Magnet
Mumbai | Gateway of India & BSE-Dalal Street | Fridge Magnet - a set of two fridge magnets inspired by the monument that is referred to as the Taj Mahal of Mumbai and the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) - the first and largest securities market in India, located on Dalal Street in Mumbai. Bring the spirit of Mumbai City into your home with this illustration of Mumbai's historic landmarks the Gateway Of India & Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) to take you down memory lane.
The Gateway of India is an arch-monument completed in 1924. It was erected to commemorate the landing of King-Emperor George V, the first British monarch to visit India. The structure, 26 M high, is a memorial arch made of basalt, with an architectural resemblance to Gujarati architecture of the time. After its construction, the Gateway was used as a symbolic ceremonial entrance to India for important colonial personnel. The Gateway is also the monument from where the last British troops left India in 1948, following Indian independence.
Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE), is India’s stock exchange and is located on Dalal Street in Mumbai. Established in 1875 by cotton merchant Premchand Roychand, a Jain businessman, it is the oldest stock exchange in Asia and the tenth oldest in the world. Construction of the current towers began in the late 1970s, with the building completed and occupied by the BSE in 1980.
- 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐆𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐒𝐄𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐖𝐎 - Perfect to be used as Mumbai city souvenir and decorative fridge magnet. This set of 2 fridge magnet comes with Mumbai's signature landmark designs printed onto stainless steel plate with epoxy coating.
- 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐍𝐄𝐓 - Each fridge magnet comes with a strong backside magnet that is easy to move, but holds strong.
- 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐋 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐑- With this Indian souvenir have fun while you reflect and reminisce on your favorite memories of your beloved city - Mumbai.
- 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐀 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐑 - This Mumbai city souvenir is completely handcrafted by Indian artisans.
- 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐆𝐈𝐅𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐑𝐒- This souvenir of Mumbai city represents the pride of a true Mumbaikar! Comes in a presentation box with a story card about the history of Mumbai's signature landmark.
The Maximum City, Financial Capital of India and the administrative capital of Maharashtra. A rich history starting with the British amalgamation of 7 islands created this thriving metropolis. Second largest city in India and the 7th largest in the world, it is known for many of its sights and its natural port, the busiest in India. City of Bulls, the BSE, NSE and the RBI! And a city of dreams for many an actor who wants to be the next Amitabh Bachchan or Shahrukh Khan! Blessed by Mumbadevi and the earlier residents like Kanhoji Angre – this city is the biggest contributor to the Indian economy!