Mumbai | Pop Up Book for Kids
Mumbai | Maximum City | Pop Up Book - A unique Pop Up Book with a set of ten stunning pop-ups and gorgeous illustrations is the perfect introduction to the magic of Mumbai for any age. The book is designed to celebrate the monuments, landmarks and other sites that make Mumbai - India's maximum city - a city that’s home to a million dreams. The Pop up books consists of most iconic monuments, landmarks, and architectural wonders of Mumbai in three dimensions.
A perfect gift for a true Mumbaikar or the one who is fascinated by Mumbai city - a city that’s home to a million dreams.
- Colorful Pop up Book on Mumbai -Mumbai will come alive with this beautiful and colourful pop-up book
- Enjoy & Know Many Interesting Facts about various landmarks of Mumbai- Mumbai | Maximum City | Pop Up Book includes 10 stunning pop-ups and gorgeous illustrations of most iconic monuments, landmarks, and architectural wonders of Mumbai - Gateway of India , Taj Mahal Hotel, Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) Building, Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya, (CSMVS), Rajabai Tower,Elephanta Caves, Bandra-Worli Sea Link, Film City or Dadasaheb Phalke Chitra Nagari, Mumbai Port & Mumbai Metro.
- Size - This pop up book spreads out to a A5 size (5.8 Inch x 8.3 Inch).
- Long lasting durable paper quality - This pop up book is made of premium card paper (350 GSM) with UV gloss coating
- 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐑 & 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐋 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐑- With this Indian souvenir have fun while you reflect and reminisce on your favorite memories of your beloved city - Mumbai.
- 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐀 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐑 - This Indian souvenir is completely handcrafted by Indian artisans. The model is made of resin casting - a method of casting where a mold is filled with a liquid synthetic resin, which then hardens. In this process first a model was made of clay, by sculptors from Pune and a flexible mold is made of wax. Then resin casting is accomplished with a resin plus a nearly equal amount of a "hardener" liquid (as in many epoxy resin or polyester resin systems). The mixture is poured into the wax mold. The resin mixture gets hardened after some time and then it is removed from the mold.
- 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐆𝐈𝐅𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐑𝐒- This city souvenir represents the landmarks of Mumbai! Comes in a presentation box with a story card about Mumbai.
Design Inspirations -
The Pop up book is inspired by the iconic monuments, landmarks, and architectural wonders of Mumbai like Gateway of India - the monument referred to as the Taj Mahal of Mumbai and the city's top tourist attraction, Taj Mahal Hotel - an architectural jewel and a legendary hotel, Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) Building - Phiroze Jeejeebhoy Towers at Dalal Street - the first and largest securities market in India, Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya, (CSMVS) a museum which documents the history of India from prehistoric to modern times, the Rajabai Tower - a clock tower in South Mumbai, part of the Fort campus of the University of Mumbai, the Elephanta Caves - a collection of cave temples built in the 5th-7th century AD, predominantly dedicated to Hindu god Shiva, the Bandra-Worli Sea Link is a 5.6 km, 8-lane wide bridge that links Bandra in the Western Suburbs of Mumbai with Worli in Central Mumbai, Film City or Dadasaheb Phalke Chitra Nagari -an integrated film studio complex situated in Goregaon East, the Mumbai Port & Mumbai Metro.
The Maximum City, Financial Capital of India and the administrative capital of Maharashtra. A rich history starting with the British amalgamation of 7 islands created this thriving metropolis. Second largest city in India and the 7th largest in the world, it is known for many of its sights and its natural port, the busiest in India. City of Bulls, the BSE, NSE and the RBI! And a city of dreams for many an actor who wants to be the next Amitabh Bachchan or Shahrukh Khan! Blessed by Mumbadevi and the earlier residents like Kanhoji Angre – this city is the biggest contributor to the Indian economy!