Wooden 9 Pieces Tangram Jigsaw Puzzle
You will love spending countless evenings of merriment with your friends and family members over this puzzle.
- CHALLENGING FUN Pentominoes fit the 9 wooden pieces into the frame to create a mosaic.
- Pentominoes is a game/puzzle that exercises your brain's spatial abilities, this beautiful set of 9 wooden block pieces is a three-dimensional Pentomino game
- How to Play: the 9 pieces can fit together in numerous ways to create unique shapes (including stacked), each "solution" for 3-D Pentomino is made by using all 9 pieces to generally make a box or rectangle that contains no overlap or missing spaces
- It is handcrafted using sustainably harvested high quality wood and colored with non toxic water based stains
- Younger children can use the pieces for building any structures they imagine, while the sky's the limit for older players to discover thousands of solutions
- Parents and teachers can use Pentomino to teach many mathematical concepts (you can find lots of ways to use Pentominoes
This product is made by the artisans of Saharanpur in Uttar Pradesh. Popularly known as the ‘sheesham wood village’ Saharanpur is home to some of India's finest wood carvers. Dating back to about 400 years in Mughal period, some craftsmen came from Kashmir and settled down in Saharanpur and took this work to earn their bread and butter. Gradually this art got extended amongst common man in Saharanpur.